Since becoming a Financial Professional in 2012, Nick Obie has built his practice on a straightforward and honest approach in an ever-changing industry. He provides his clients with high level investment and financial advice to help them define and reach their financial goals through all stages of their lives.
With the strength and resources of a large organization behind him, Nick is able to assist clients with a comprehensive approach. He works with individuals, families, and business owners in the following areas:
• Helping clients address the Accumulation, Preservation, and Distribution phases of retirement
• Permanent (VUL, UL, WL) and Term Life Insurance
• Long-Term Care Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Health Insurance
• 401k and other Company Sponsored Plans
• Business Benefits: Health & Disability Insurance
• Buy-Sell and Key Person Life Insurance
• Additional Retirement Plans: 403(b)/457(b) Plans
• Deferred Compensation Programs and Non-Qualified
• Retirement Plans
Investment Management and Allocation Strategies
• Fee Based, Brokerage, and Mutual Fund Accounts
• Estate Conservation Strategies
• College Funding Strategies
Nick’s educational background began at the University of Redlands where he earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Financial Economics with a minor in Accounting. He holds the FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 and 24 registrations as well as his Life and Health Licenses.
Nick lives and spends time between Montana and Arizona with his wife Hillary and two children, and when he is not meeting with clients, he enjoys golfing, skiing, traveling, and being with family and friends.
CFP® – CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
CA Insurance License #0I74073